donderdag 7 april 2011

cx500 tank




Last Tuesday weve been workin on the virago and the duc again.
The tank I initially bought for the cap behind the rear seat, acually looks pretty good on the bike itself. Unfortunately this one is full of bumps, so i'm looking for a nice second one. Preferably with no dents or big scratches. So if someone still has a spare cx500 c tank laying around, please let me know. :-D
sorry about the crappy pictures, these were taken in the evening..to little light.






Also made a bracket for the tacho and finished the brackets for the headlight. I think it looks ok, bit im still not convinced about the position of the tacho.
But it'll do for now.





I've been brushing the caps of the in and outlet valve. I think the engine already looks more classy.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten