dinsdag 1 mei 2012

Update of tha duck

Its been a while since I last posted something usefull on this blog. I just havent had the time for it.
Got a really cool son last January, his name is Max! Could this got something to do with my lack of time..
Anyway, a couple of weeks ago, we made some nice pictures ofthe duck.
Lost my licenceplate (including the brackets that were welded to my frame) but I got a new one..
Also finished the steps and gear shifter. Still need to find a proper rear break pump.
The battery is now underneath the swingarm. The amount ofparts under the seat is now very little. Looks minimalistic this way.

More of the photies michiel made can be found on his new website http://www.shedbuiltbikes.com/vincents-ducati/

The rear swingarm of my duck is quite ugly. Im not sure if a swingarm (made from round pipes) from a pantah is compatible with my bike. I think it is, where all parts are almost identical between the alazzurra and the pantah.

I think this would improve the classic look of the bike.
Damn I got some polishing to do...


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten