maandag 9 juli 2012

3D printer

As an engineer I've been interested in these things for quite some time now, printing and building almost everything you can imagine on your desktop. It sounds like science fiction, but these things are fairly easy to build.

I can think of à million things I'd make for the bike building, so ok, I just had to buy one!!

My reprap printer came in a kit, almost everything included...almost.. The reseller had to ship in parts up to four times, because hè forgot to put them in the first shipment..
Anyway I'm pretty far with the build, tonight Ill be do some testin and see if i can get the electronics hooked up.

As u can see on The photo, lot of parts are printed on an other printer, so you can print one for your mates :-D

Ill keep u posted!



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten